After having published www.magoster.nl we have now published an English 'daughter' of it. We have already had several English visitors in our cottage and so we know that the region Ardennes is rather popular for them for spending their holidaytime.
Long ago, the Ardennes had visitors too, but they were unwelcome. Grace to thousands of British (and Amirican) soldiers they had to abondon the area. And even now, so many years later, we see English people (descendents?) visiting the area were it all happened and where their grandfather had fought.
Or cottage is situated in Magoster, part of the community of Rendeux. It is very well located regarding to the actions of the World War II 'Battle of the Bulge'. It is also not far from the British War Cemetry in Hotton. For people who are interested in what happened after december the 16th 1944 we made a special page.
Some data about our cottage
- well-suited chalet for 6 persons
- living with open kitchen
- panoramic view from dining table and balcony
- two gas-stoves and a wood-stove
- kitchen with four, dishwasher and Senseo
- bedroom with double bed (160x200 cm)
- bedroom with two single beds (90x200 cm)
- bedroom with bunk (90x200 cm)
- large garden with two terraces
- nice toys for children inside as well as outside the house
Just take a look...We invite you the visite:
- the homepage for more information of our holidayhouse.
- you could also go to the calenderpage with available periods, or
- - we have them almost everytime - our offers.