A cottage in the Belgium ArdennesAfter having published www.magoster.nl we have now published an English 'daughter' of it. We have already had several English visitors in our cottage and so we know that the region Ardennes is rather popular for them for spending their holidaytime.
Long ago, the Ardennes had visitors too, but they were unwelcome. Grace to thousands of British (and Amirican) soldiers they had to abondon the area. And even now, so many years later, we see English people (descendents?) visiting the area were it all happened and where their grandfather had fought.
Our cottage is situated in Magoster, part of the community of Rendeux. It is very well located regarding to the actions of the World War II 'Battle of the Bulge'. It is also not far from the British War Cemetry in Hotton. For them who have a special interest in World War II we made a special page.
Some data about our cottage
- well-suited chalet for 6 persons
- living with open kitchen
- panoramic view from dining table and balcony
- two gas-stoves and a wood-stove
- kitchen with four, dishwasher and Senseo
- bedroom with double bed (160x200 cm)
- second bedroom with two single beds (90x200 cm)
- third bedroom with bunk (90x200 cm)
- linen for bed, bathroom and kitchen is available (14 euro p.p.)
- large garden with two terraces
- nice toys for children inside as well as outside the house.
FurthermoreThe 1400m2 garden is bordered by conifers and offers a lot of privacy. In summertime you can use the wooden garden furniture. Children will like the outside-toys like the climbing tower and swingThe chalet is situated almost on top of a hill and offers a breathtaking beautiful view. You can have your breakfast and see - when you are lucky - deer going by on not so far distance. You could lunch from the picknick table on the (2nd) terrace with panoramic view. You could say the weather is always beautiful: seeing the rain approaching from the south is often as well as beautiful as seeing the sun on the distant slopes.
Just take a look...We invite you the visite:
- the homepage for more information of our holidayhouse.
- you could also go to the calenderpage with available periods, or
- we have them almost everytime, our offers.